Welcome to a bit more about Alexander Lewis Estate Agents, in this section of the website you can learn about who we are and how we work.
We move fast in a fast-moving business but that does not mean we do not take the time to listen to what our clients want. We recognise that buying or selling a home is one of the most stressful – and expensive – experiences you will ever undertake. So we want to make everything run as smoothly as possible from start to finish:
- We believe in the old fashioned qualities of courtesy and helpfulness. Nothing is too much trouble.
- We make a point of communicating regularly and keeping you updated at every stage.
- We offer feedback and advice after each viewing or Open House.
- We are happy to explain each stage of the process to nervous or first-time clients.
- We always offer accompanied viewings. This saves you the inconvenience of having to be on hand.
- We can put you in touch with the very best professionals, from home stagers to surveyors, removals companies to mortgage advisors.
- We make a point of being pro-active, using all the marketing techniques at our disposal to sell your property.
- We operate from a prominent office location in the heart of Letchworth Garden City town centre
- We are fully independent, which means we have the flexibility to tailor our service to you personally.
- We can point investors towards properties and areas that we know from experience would make an excellent buy and offer a good rental yield.
It is this approach – and our years of experience in matching the right people with the right property – that has earned us the opportunity to open our own family run estate agency.
Once you have had a chance to look around the site whether you're looking at Sales or Lettings or indeed for a career, we would love to talk to you. Please feel free to get in contact.